LEADERSHIP IN ASIA
REACH is Asia's largest international wholesale carrier of combined Voice, IPL and IP data services.
SIZE & SCOPE
- Serves more than 400 carriers and service providers, including many of the world's largest telecommunication companies.
- Facilitates access to over 240 countries and territories.
- One of the world's largest carriers of international voice traffic (Telegeography).
- Operating licenses and landing rights in most Asian markets, the US and the UK.
Source: Telegeography 2005 Report
- For the fourth consecutive year, REACH was named Asia-Pacific's
top IP backbone operator (Gartner, 2004).
- Customer IP traffic volume has increased from 8.1Gbit/s at the
start of 2003 to 26.5Gbit/s (updated September 2004).
- REACH operates the fastest Internet gateway to Greater China with
nearly 7.5 Gbit/s of capacity from our hub in Hong Kong .
- Bandwidth volumes have increased by more than 100% over the last 12 months.
- The REACH IP backbone network has the most intra-Asian connectivity (as highlighted in the diagram below)
- The REACH IP backbone network is ranked the 10th best connected IP backbone in the world.
- The REACH IP backbone network was ranked the best connected IP network centred in the Asia-Pacific region (Netconfigs, 2003).
- Leading international wholesale carrier in Asia .
- Operations in all major Asian markets.
- Capacity on all major non-proprietary cable systems.
- More Type 1 licenses than anyone else in Asia.
- Most diversely routed IP backbone in Asia .
- Largest commercial satellite earth station complex in Asia .
COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
REACH is an organization that is committed to improving customer satisfaction.
The company has recently implemented a number of exciting initiatives specifically designed to improve customer service delivery and continually shape REACH into a more customer-centric organization. These initiatives include:
- Investment in IT projects and systems to integrate our existing networks into a single unified platform. This has dramatically increased our efficiency and effectiveness, and made it easier to do business with REACH.
- The completion of our state-of-the-art Alarm Management System which has significantly improved response times for customers.
- The establishment of the Online Service Centre – a portal that provides customers with a direct access channel to place orders and view information about network performance, order status and more.