- Competitive pricing enables customers to offer best rates to their end users and strengthens their market position.
- Established bilateral agreements ensure the best quality of service.
- Eliminates the cost and time involved for customers to establish their own agreements with multiple carriers.
- Seamless number translation service enables customers to more efficiently manage their toll free service offering to end users.
- Direct agreements with participating ITF originating countries enable fast and hassle free implementation and increase customers' speed to market.
REACH's suite of International Toll Free Services includes:
- REACH International Toll Free Service (ITF) is a fully automated caller-dialled service which allows customers in Hong Kong and Australia to receive toll free calls from over 50 countries and territories around the world. ITF is an effective way of exploring new markets without the risk and expenditure of establishing and maintaining a remote office.
- REACH Universal Free Phone Number Service (UIFN) is an add-on feature of ITF allowing a single international 800 number to receive calls from multiple selected countries. This number is referred to as a "Universal 800" or "Global 800" number and is only available within participating UIFN countries.
- REACH Transit International Toll Free Service (TITF) is an extension of ITF. Through REACH TITF Service, toll free calls from over 25 countries and territories are routed via REACH’s Global Transit Hub in Hong Kong to the customers' specified destination. Customers benefit from REACH's extensive country coverage and well established bilateral relationships with international carriers.